Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Allow me to Introduce the Family

I figured it's about time I did the stereotypically-geeky thing and posted a picture of my CoH characters. Without further ado, let me present....

From left to right: zee Stigmatador, Prankenstein, SomethingWicked, the AtomicKennedy, WhiteDwarf, Terrorgeist, and Spider-Monkey. Please take the time to look at the full size image here. I wasted a few too many hours making it.

White Dwarf, and Spider-Monkey are beloved old characters of mine from the Champions RPG. (Spider-Monkey didn't translate well, visually, but he's a fair representation.) The AtomicKennedy was created as a memorial to the Underground roleplaying game (created by the wildly talented Ray Winninger) which I line edited for a short while prior to its untimely death by strangulation. During his creation, it warmed my heart to learn that a character with the two-word name was already running around out there somewhere.

If you see one of these mighty folks running, flying, or jumping around Paragon City (Protector server), say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home