Monday, May 29, 2006

High-Demand Graphics: A Suggestion

I realize that the real reason heroes don't start with capes or auras as costume options is because of the high toll they take on the average graphics card. Their solution to this is the make getting capes & auras "special" and only attainable by players who are committed enough to reach levels 20 and 30. As far as I know, this has indeed solved the problem. But, from my perspective as a player, I have characters who I'd rather give an aura as soon as possible and have no interesting in be-caping. Is there any reason why, at level 20, you can't choose one or the other and then gain the unchosen option at level 30?

Anyway... Give it some thought.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be nice. I still dont have any of my characters at 30 so I cant get an aura. But in a way I'v always thought that an aura shows that that hero is really powerful ,so powerful that it spills out onto the surrounding area.It would seem odd to me to see some really intimidating hero covered in fire only to learn hes lvl 1.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home