Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Hollow Defeat

May I make a request? Look, we all know that the Hollows missions are an unavoidable, mind-numbingly monotonous grind. And it's bad enough that I'm now being sent in there at level 5. (????) But can we please not put the "bust gang leaders" mission locations at the ass-end of the zone where I'm forced to hike for 20 minutes (at least once) dodging huge gangs of thugs 3x my level and giant, concealed lava monsters??

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those missions are put in difficult places so that the player will get the feel that the enemy they're on there way to defeat is really important and is being protected by a large portion of the that particular villain group. (or at least the guys at cryptic are trying for that.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home