Friday, September 01, 2006

I Know You're Listening....

I'd like to say hello to my secret friends out there at Cryptic. Once again a feature in an upcoming Issue sounds suspiciously like something I've suggested here. I will, of course, be happy to take full credit for the idea. Stop by any time, guys... I'm just filled with helpful suggestions! (...among other things...)

Flash back to last year, about this time...
Me: "... what if the heroes of Paragon City united to take back these [hazzard zone] neighborhoods? What if they could be reopened to the "public"? That would be a heroic accomplishment." (My full post can be found here.)

Now look at the press release for the upcoming Issue 8...
Them: "Faultline Reborn (Heroes only) Faultline transforms from a hazard zone to a city zone! Paragon City's Measure X has passed, reconstruction of Faultline has begun, and the effort has revealed some major surprises."

Sound similar? Yes. Coincidence? I think not!

Seriously, guys.... I'm unable to move to sunny California, but I'd be happy to work from here. My mailbox is always open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home