Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Since I'm Self-Stimulating My Own Ego Today...

I'll take this opportunity to mention a couple landmarks for two of my primary characters.

During the "Double XP Weekend" I pushed SomethingWicked over the level 30 threshold so he could finally have the flaming head I'd wanted him to have from the beginning. We also swapped out his moldy shoulderpads for some wicked shoulder ribs. He's so proud!

And, while I always loved Prankenstein's name and concept, his original costume just didn't capture the full depths of his wackiness. So we finally headed over to the taylor for new threads (and to see if Serge was hiding all those missing trash can lids). In true What Not To Wear fashion, here's the pranktastic before 'n after! Prank and all his imaginary friends are quite pleased!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home