Thursday, January 12, 2006

Geek Alert!

OK, so I got bored one night... didn't feel like beatin shit up... didn't feel like running around healing a bunch of ingrates.... So I decided to see how closely I could make characters who looked like real comic book characters. Yes, I know it's against the rules to play copyrighted characters from Marvel and DC, but I just made em, took their pictures, and logged em back off again. No harm there, is there? Artistic exploration and all that? So, here's what I ended up with before I got tired of it. Some look really accurate; some.... not quite as much.








Not sure what order Blogger's going to put them in, but what you've got here is The Leader (with head as tall as I could make it), Phoenix, She-Hulk, the Thing, Captain Marvel, Daredevil, and Deathlok. Phoenix, Deathlok, and Capt. Marvel turned out particularly well.

I'm sure I'll do more of these in the future... They're an amusing time-waster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home