Thursday, January 19, 2006

More Costume Complaints

Uh oh. I'm bored. You know what that means.... Designing new characters and costumes. Every time I use the costume designer it seems to come up short of what I really want. And some of these don't really make any sense.... They just seem to be oversights.

-Tank tops and t-shirts are only available in solid colors in Paragon City. What's up with that? No patterns? No stripes? Disappointing.
-Guys with any kind of hat or mask aren't allowed to have glowing eyes. It must be some kind of union thing.
-Patterns ("flames," "lightning," etc.) can't be applied to masks.
-The "lightning" chest pattern is nicely designed. The lightning pants, glove, and boot pattern is not. They don't even match.
-There are no bandanas. Spiked collars, sure, but no bandanas.

I discover all of this while trying to make an electricity-weilding frenchman. I'll leave it to you to figure out what his name is.

Told you I was bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home