Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And Now, Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Ass-kickery.

Yeah, I've had better things to do recently than post here. But now with the holidays thankfully behind me, I'm playing again. Nothing major tonight... Just getting back into the swing of things.

Musing #1: I think I've noticed it for a long time, but I've never put it to words. Why is it that every criminal in Paragon City is part of a villain faction?? What, no random muggings? No unauthorized vandalism? No ski-masked mooks pulling bank heists? those are some hardcore villain unions they've got around there.

Musing #2: I played an average amount of time over the "Double XP Weekend." I found it odd that none of the characters I played leveled.

Musing #3: After spending hours "recording" every character emote available in game so I could whip together a cool, useful site, someone beat me to it. Cryptic posted it on the login splash page too. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home