Friday, January 27, 2006

Stop me before I Build Again!

To fill the void created by my supergroup-mates finding other things to do, I've begun making new heroes....... LOTS of new heroes. The creative proccess is still enjoyable for me, and I think I'm exploring different archtypes and power sets to see if anything jumps out at me as fun to solo. In the past week I've made:

-Ampierre (on 2 different servers): an electricity-weilding frenchman.
-Ampere: A straight electrical/power manipulating blaster.
-Houn'gan: A cool looking voodoo priest. Illusion/kinetic controller.... Seemed very voodoo-ish. I was up til 5:00am trying to come up with a better name.
-The Atomic Kennedy: Reborn on the Virtue server. And his nemesis....
-The Atomic Lenin: Mind Control/Icey Assault dominator, and only the 2nd villain I've ever made. (Still don't much enjoy playing them, but the Kennedy needed a nemesis.)
...and today...
-Poultrygeist!: Chicken-spirit from beyond the grave! A weird gravity/Storm controller who I did my best to make look like an undead chicken. It's ripe for puns and roleplaying. I'm going to have to make some binds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home